Otesaga CARE - Our commitment to a Clean and Responsible Environment
As we warmly welcome our guests to The Otesaga Resort Hotel, our top priority remains to ensure the health and safety of all our guests and employees. For over 110 years, The Otesaga has taken great pride in providing the highest quality of product and service. That commitment continues as we implement Otesaga CARE, exceeding the standards recommended by state and federal agencies to provide a clean, safe and a healthy environment for all. Please find below a list of enhanced procedures that have been implemented throughout the resort.
- Face masks are optional for guests and employees
- Guests' temperature will be taken with a non-contact thermometer upon check-in.
- Guests will be reminded to maintain physical distance from other groups not traveling with them by standing at least six feet apart while in lines, using elevators or moving around the property.
- Guests will be reminded to wash hands frequently.
- Signs will be available throughout the property reminding guests of the enhanced safety procedures.
- Touchless Hand sanitizer stations will be available throughout the property.
- Returning to work healthy - and staying that way. All employees returning to work will advise if a) they have tested positive for COVID-19, b) they have recently been in contact with someone known to be infected with COVID-19 OR they have traveled to an area known to be infected. In such cases, employees must self-isolate for 5 days.
- Employees will be receiving ongoing training regarding COVID-19 safety, hygiene and health standards.
- Daily briefings and updates will be communicated to our internal teams as the COVID-19 situation evolves.
- Temperature readings will be performed on all employees entering properties.
- The use of face masks is optional for employees.
- Employees will be provided with PPE during their shifts.