Summer employment opportunities:RELIEF NIGHT AUDITOR/ Daytime FRONT DESK CLERK - Detail oriented person to audit transactions, run reports, switchboard and respond to guests. 11:30 pm - 7:30 am. Must have computer knowledge and have good customer service. Accounting knowledge is preferred.
GOLF COURSE MAINTENANCE- Maintain turf and golf course per Superintendent specifications; Utilize special equipment properly and safely; practice golf course etiquette with guests.ROOM ATTENDANTS - 830 am - 330 pm Otesaga Hotel (6 days a week). Duties include but are not limited to, deep cleaning and disinfecting guest rooms, guest hallways including doors and windows etc.
Neatness of closets and carts, heavy cleaning etc. Cleaning and disinfecting throuout the hotel, other duties as needed.
SECURITY - 11:30pm - 7:30am. Security for the Otesaga and Cooper Inn including performing rounds and responding to guest requests. Previous experience preferred.
STEWARD/DISHWASHER/CLEANER - 8:00am - 3:00pm or 3:00pm - 10:00pm 5 days a week. Clean and disinfect kitchen work areas, dishes, floors, equipment etc.
CULINARY BUTCHER - Operates meat -processing equipment
Prepares mixes, tenderizes, weighs portions
Monitors quality control and sanitation
Responsible for the overall quality and consistency of product in accordance with USDA guidelines
Uses saws, power equipment and tools that meet safety standards
Cuts, Trims, bone, ties and grinds per Chef specifications
Receives and inspects inbound product
Orders meat supplies to maintain inventories
Communicates with Executive Chef on supply, quantity and quality
LINE COOK -
The Line Cook is responsible for the daily preparation of food items in the pantry, fry and/or stations or other areas of the kitchen. At times, the Line Cook will be tasked to prepare items for another station or special event. In addition, the Line Cook cleans kitchen equipment, organizes produce delivery, and completes a nightly inventory. The ideal Line Cook candidate has a minimum of one year training and/or experience and is responsible to:
• Set up station according to restaurant guidelines
• Practice, monitor, and reinforce food safety procedures according to policy and health/sanitation regulations Follow recipes, portion controls, and presentation specifications as set by the restaurant
• Manage and maintain a safe working condition
• Restock all items as needed throughout shift
• Has understanding and knowledge to properly use and maintain all equipment in station
• Perform additional responsibilities as requested by the Executive Chef or Executive Sous Chef.
• Maintain fast, accurate service, positive guest relations, and ensure products are consistent with quality standards
All Employees Must Wear a Mask and practice social distancing.
Must be at least 18 years old. The Otesaga Resort Hotel is an Equal Opportunity Employer.