Fresh, Local Food With Lake Otsego Views
Open year-round, Hawkeye Bar & Grill serves a diverse menu of seasonal favorites in a beautiful location overlooking Lake Otsego. Enjoy an enticing medley of comfort foods and regional specialties, including the best burgers in town, at this exceptional restaurant in Cooperstown, NY. Sample beers, cocktails and cordials while relaxing outside on the seasonal patio, or grab a seat inside. Reservations are suggested. Please call (607) 544-2524.
Are you craving our famous Butcher's Burger, but want to spend the evening in? Enjoy your Hawkeye Bar & Grill favorites in the comfort of home with our To Go service. Placing an order is as easy as 1,2,3!
HAWKEYE TO GO
- Please review and select your option(s) according to your pick up time from the menus available below (Lunch and Dinner)
- To place your order, please call (607) 544-2460
- Drive right up to the Hawkeye Bar & Grill lower lobby entrance, park in one of the designated To Go parking spots (VIEW MAP), and pick up your order inside at the Hawkeye Grill podium.
OUR PARTNERSAs you would expect, the products from our local farming partners are seasonal and may vary throughout the year. The Hawkeye Grill is pleased to partner with the following local farmers and ingredients:
- Painted Goat Farm, Garrattsville, NY: Goats Milk Products from Yogurt to Caramel
- Spurbeck's, Cooperstown, NY: Great Aged Sharp Cheddar
- Mill Hollow Maple, New Lisbon, NY: Maple Syrup
- Chicory Creek Farms, Mt. Vision, NY: Free Range Chickens / Heirloom Carrots & Tomatoes / Kabocha Squash / Variety of Lettuce
- Mulligan Creek Acres, Sprakers, NY: Turkey "The 25 Mile Bird" / Berkshires Heritage Pigs