On select seasons, The Otesaga may extend a special package, offer, or rate that is just too good to be true.
Cooperstown Springs To Life Special
Spring into The Otesaga’s 106th season with a limited-time special starting at just $289 (a 20% discount)! With the onset of spring, Cooperstown comes alive: Otsego Lake thaws, flowers bloom, and the Village opens its doors for another exciting year.
The Cooperstown Springs to Life Special includes:
- Beautiful accommodations
- A delicious breakfast each morning
- Choice of tickets to the Fenimore Art Museum, The Farmers’ Museum, or the National Baseball Hall of Fame and Museum
- 20% discount at The Farmers’ Museum gift shop
- 10% discount at the Cooperstown Distillery, Cooperstown’s local farm distillery
- Free parking and wireless Internet
Spring Getaways from $289*
Maxfield Parrish Special
View Maxfield Parrish’s magical, otherworldly paintings during the upcoming exhibition, Maxfield Parrish: The Art of Light and Illusion, at the Fenimore Art Museum—just a short trolley ride from The Otesaga! Make it a summer getaway by booking our Maxfield Parrish Special, starting at $299** (a 25% discount). Special includes:
- Breakfast each day
- Tickets to the Fenimore Art Museum, featuring Maxfield Parrish: The Art of Light and Illusion
- 10% off your purchase at the museum gift shop
- Trolley transportation to and from the museum and more!
For information and reservations, call 800-348-6222, 607-544-2502 or email Reservation1@Otesaga.com
*Price is per room, per night, based on double adult occupancy and availability. Excludes applicable sales taxes and gratuities. Not to be combined with any other offers or discounts. Offer valid for stays between April 22 and May 31, 2015, with the exception of Memorial Day weekend (May 22–25, 2015). Other restrictions may apply.
**Price is per room, per night, based on double adult occupancy and availability. Excludes applicable sales taxes and gratuities. Not to be combined with any other offers or discounts. Offer valid for stays between May 25 and September 7, 2015. Other restrictions may apply.