Cooperstown Golf Course Clinics
Leatherstocking Golf Course is offering unique golf clinics this summer. Spend some time improving your golf skills for a premier golfing experience at Leatherstocking Golf Course. To sign up for any of the clinics below, please call 607-544-2546
Improve your game of golf with customized lessons by Matt Smith, head of instructions for Leatherstocking Golf Course. Matt will focus on individual needs and apply techniques to improve your score and confidence on the course.
- Price: $75 (individual); $40 per person (Group of 2); $30 per person (Group of 3); $25 per person (Group of 4)
Junior Golf Clinic
Our Junior Golf Program will provide your junior golfers with the basic knowledge and understanding of the game of golf. It is our goal to provide them with the foundation of basic skills to build upon for a lifetime of enjoyment of this wonderful game, and have a lot of fun in the process. The purpose of setting up two different sessions on Saturday afternoons will allow us to provide the proper professional staffing so we may place the Junior Golfers in groups of the same age and skill level.
- When: Saturdays through September 15, 2018; 1:00 pm - 2:15 pm (early session) and 2:30 pm - 3:45 pm (late session)
- Price: $20 per junior (4-6 participants per session/instructor)
Half Day Golf School
Join Head of Instruction, Matt Smith for an all-around game improvement session. Each session will include short game instruction, full-swing instruction, and capped off with an on the course experience. This program is for players of all levels and a truly enjoyable day at the Leatherstocking Golf Facility. Matt will even treat you to lunch!
- When: Tuesdays through September 18, 2018; 12:00 pm - 4:30 pm
- Price: $285 (Individual); $150 per person (Group of 2); $115 per person (Group of 3)
Sunday Short Game School
Looking to improve your scoring average or shave a few shots off of your handicap? The quickest way to do so is by improving your short game skills. Join Matt on Sunday morning to work on your short games. We will work on all types of scoring shot from 50 yards and in to help you meet your overall goals.
- When: Sundays through September 16, 2018; 10 am - 12 pm
- Price: $150 (Individual); $80 per person (Group of 2); $55 per person (Group of 3); $40 per person (Group of 4); $35 per person (Group of 5)