Labor Day Weekend Family Resort Package
Labor Day Weekend Family Getaway in Cooperstown
Friday, August 30 – Monday, September 2, 2013
Before the kids head back to school, take the whole family on one last
memorable fun-tastic weekend. Come to Cooperstown and The Otesaga Resort
Hotel’s Labor Day Weekend Family Getaway. Enjoy swimming, boating and
fishing all weekend plus golf and tennis. Breakfast and dinner for each guest with
each night’s stay, “Coco the Clown” all weekend for the kids, lawn games for
young & old; movies; an historic tour of The Otesaga; live music & dancing nightly; bingo; and lots of other activities for the whole family. And the Baseball Hall of Fame, Fenimore Art Museum and Farmers’ Museum are only a short summer’s walk away.
Your Labor Day Weekend Family Resort Package includes:
- A traditional guest room (upgrade available at an additional charge)
- Breakfast & dinner for each guest with each night’s stay
- Manager’s Cocktail Reception on Friday evening
- “Coco the Clown” for the kids all weekend
- Holiday cooking & cocktail-making demonstration
- Classic movies for the entire family
- Ghost stories by the Lake
- Historic tour of The Otesaga
- Crafts for the kids all weekend
- Lawn games for young & old
- Live music & dancing nightly
- Family bingo
Labor Day Weekend Family Resort Package rates (per night):
Single MAP: $415.00 – $610.00
Double MAP: $495.00 – $690.00
Children (12-18): $80.00
Kids (5-11): $65.00
Children 4 & under: Free
Additional nights are available at special rates. No other discounts apply.
Make your Labor Day Weekend Family Getaway reservations soon!
For more information or to make reservations, please call (800) 348-6222, (607) 544-2502 or email Reservation1@Otesaga.com.