The Otesaga Resort Hotel receives an overwhelming number of requests for donations benefitting many worthy causes. Being a small, seasonal resort and the limited number of requests that we approve each year, only requests that adhere to the procedures listed below will be reviewed individually for consideration and receive a written response.
- ALL requests must be made in writing on organization letterhead.
- Requests should include the name and title of the contact person, complete mailing address and phone number, and the date of the fundraising event, if applicable.
- Requests should include a brief summary of the organization, including a clear description of its purpose or mission, those who benefit from it, and the geographic area in which it operates.
- All requests must be received a minimum of 60 days in advance.
- Preference will be given to local organizations and, generally, out-of-state requests are not granted.
- The Otesaga Hotel DOES NOT provide monetary donations or sponsorships of any kind, for any event.
- Phone calls requesting a donation or inquiring about the status of a donation request will not be accepted.
Written requests should be mailed to:
The Otesaga Resort Hotel
Attn: General Manager
PO Box 311
Cooperstown, NY 13326