opportunitiesStill looking for a job this Fall? We want you to come on board with us!
EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT -
Provide a high-level administrative support by conducting research, preparing reports, handling information requests, and performing clerical functions such as correspondence letters, receiving visitors and scheduling meetings. Provide a wide range of administrative and executive support related tasks.
1. Prepares and performs all administrative functions for the GM/COO and respond in detailed and organized manner.
2. Excellent organizational and communication skills with the ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously and complete assignments in a timely manner with close attention to details.
3. Highly resourceful team player, with the ability to work independently on projects, from conception to completion.
4. Answer and direct incoming calls and e-mails in a professional manner, exhibiting excellent customer service skills
5. Type, compose and edit letters, memos, forms, reports, e-mails, and special projects as well as distribute the correspondence.
6. Organize meetings and record meeting minutes
7. Able to exhibit a high level of professionalism, including appropriate professional conduct and appearance
8. Keen sense of confidentiality and attention to critical information and situations
9. Self motivated and innovative. Works well with a variety of people and able to perform under pressure and meet deadlines.
10. Proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, and Excel)
11. Additional duties as assigned by the GM/COO
LINE COOKS - EXPERIENCED- Prepare food for hot & cold banquet & menu production, day and evening shifts needed.
The Line Cook is responsible for the daily preparation of food items in the pantry, fry and/or stations or other areas of the kitchen. At times, the Line Cook will be tasked to prepare items for another station or special event. In addition, the Line Cook cleans kitchen equipment, organizes produce delivery, trains new cooks and completes a nightly inventory. The ideal Line Cook candidate has a minimum of one year training and/or experience.
MAINTENANCE - General Maintenance 2nd shift 4:00pm - 12:00am. Answer calls from Front Desk for guest room maintenance; painting, plumbing; A/C; hotel repairs. Preferred to have worked in Historic Hotel or commercial building
Must be at least 18 years old. The Otesaga Hotel and Cooper Inn is an Equal Opportunity Employer.